Thursday, April 18, 2013

Amaranth Designs: Timeless Creations on the Runway at 2013 Saskatchewan Fashion Week


DESIGNER PROFILE: REA HARBUS, AMARANTH DESIGNS  

Photo Credit: Greg Huszar Photography 



Rea is presenting her fall / winter collection on the runway at Saskatchewan Fashion Week on May 10, 2013 in the 7:30 PM show. 


Rea is featured in the spring SKY.  She describes her studio as her play space where she imagines, explores, designs and creates one of a kind custom timeless pieces.

Rea Harbus is a custom fashion designer in Regina, and she is looking forward to taking her business and her fashion designs to a new level in 2013.   Rea founded Amaranth Designs 13 years ago after earning a diploma in fashion design at Blanche MacDonald Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia.

"My clients are women looking for something that is special.  They come to me with an idea and we work together to create something beautiful, timeless, custom fitted and unique."

"I am looking forward to becoming a bigger part of the Saskatchewan fashion industry this year by increasing my presence.  I feel optimistic about the future of fashion in Saskatchewan and I am excited to be a part of it as I grow my brand as a designer."

Her spring collection was on display at the What Women Want show in Regina from March 15 - 17, 2013.

Amaranth Designs
306.525.3438






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading "Sky Writing". Your comments are most welcome.
- Lynn Armstrong, Publisher